BOBST NORTH AMERICA INC.
146 Harrison Avenue
Roseland NJ 07068-1294, USA
Tel.: +1 973 226 8000
Fax: +1 973 226 8625
Todd Blumsack –Vice President - Business Unit Web-fed
Born as GIDUE and now consolidated under the BOBST brand and
operating as Bobst Firenze, Nuova GIDUE, has joined BOBST rich
heritage, bringing its know-how and experience in providing exclusive
technology of inline narrow- and mid-web printing presses for the
labels and the packaging industries.
Converters will bene;t from the consolidation of an unbeatable synergy
in technology and innovation and from the multi- disciplinary know-how derived within the group - from R&D to project engineering
to customer services - to develop leading-edge solutions that create
maximum value and pro;tability for the user.
BOBST has production facilities on three continents, as well as a sales and
services network with facilities in more than ;fty individual countries.
This worldwide coverage is one of the key factors behind BOBST’s
position of leadership in its industry. By delivering support close to its
customers, in their language and with respect to their customs, BOBST
helps customers achieve higher quality, improved productivity and
reduced operating costs.
BOBST FIRENZE DIGITAL AUTOMATION PROGRAM:
NEW CONCEPTS FOR THE LABELS & PACKAGING
The Digital Automation Project – that includes both Digital Flexo™ and
Excellence™ Technologies - is a revolution in engineering and in the way
a label and packaging press operates. It considers all the possible operations
and makes them fully digitally checked, adjusted and controlled.
• The minimum possible waste - 10 meters - in the production of
labels and packaging
• The most consistent printing and converting quality digitally
controlled and adjusted at any speed
• The lowest cost per job using analog plates - half of the print and
;exible die plate cost for most jobs
• User-friendly operation not requiring highly skilled operators
because digital automation TM performs most of set-up and
• Consistency in quality and performance between operators as all
operations are “digital” and repeatable
• Comparable costs with digital printing over 300/400 linear meters
of printing and die-cutting
• Comparable ;exibility with digital printing: one minute for a full
job change, printing + die-cutting.
BOBST FIRENZE PARTNER OF REVO DIGITAL
FLEXO REVOLUTION PROJECT
REVO Digital Flexo Revolution is a Project Team of 8 leading companies
of the Labels and Packaging Industry (Flint Group, Esko, DuPont, Apex,
Bobst Firenze, UPM Ra;atac, Adare e AVT) that cooperate to provide
customers an “o;-the-shelf” solution to converters, with a de;ned protocol
of consumables, software and hardware technologies.
BOBST FIRENZE PRODUCT LINES
The wide range of products o;ered by Bobst Firenze is composed of
many press lines, which are easy ;tting to all the production needs of
self-adhesive and packaging printers.
• MX - Top Label Quality, Superb Reliability
• M1 - The Ultimate Press for Label Converters
• M3 - The Perfect Press To Reduce Speed Change E;ects During
• M4 - Digital Flexibility for Labels and Packaging
• M5 - The New “Digital” Revolution for unlimited Substrates Types
• M6 - In Line UV Fexo Digital Flexibility and Total Food Safety
• M7 - In Line UV Fexo Digital Flexibility and Total Food Safety
• M9 - Exclusive Quality for Multi-Process, “dream” Carton Boxes